I ain't talking, I don't want to.

Try to listen to what we're not saying.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Minä rakastan sinua,

It means "I love you"

I've been learning Finnish for this whole week. I'm quite good now. Somehow I can understand some of the conversations. Nice huh? This family that I'm staying with..they're so very nice. Somehow Markus is just like Abah. Minna is 80% Umi. Krista is 90% myself. And Oona is 100% opposite of Balqis except for the fact that she talks a lot. Just like my baby sister :)

Today I went to Krista's theatre practice. Damn, she was good in acting. Very very good. I had a shock when Krista actually cried when I sang Dan Sebenarnya by Yuna. I was playing Markus's guitar alone at the studio in the house. I didn't notice that the whole family was behind me..listening. They were terribly shocked (I don't know if its my singing..or something) I think it wasn't that bad.

And so Markus asked me to record some songs. So I did! I did Like a Star by Corrine Bailey Rae and my own song, Sick Pain. It was fun. He was reaaaally into it. The songs turned out, nice.. I supposed? Hehe.

Okay. GTG! Gonna watch American Beauty with Krista and Alisa (Krista's bestfriend)

Much love, Maisara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home