I ain't talking, I don't want to.

Try to listen to what we're not saying.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello Monday,

I woke up early, Krista asked me to. We went to Kuopio (again) with Hayley, Krista's bestfriend. She got her June salary, and she spent it all. I mean, ALL. I bought something for myself..but yeah, 2 for 10euro, and I'm happy I bought them. Heh.

Now the story starts..
Krista and Hayley were in a shoe store. I was so tired, so I went out..to sit. I was trying to get my phone and I saw a beautiful girl with a scarf on her head, walking in front of me. First thing in my head was "Jackpot! A muslim!". So I greet her.

I was trying to find halal meat, and I haven't ate meat, or chicken for almost 10days. (That's what I told her). She was shocked! But she was in a hurry, she gave me her number.

Her name is Ebtisem. She lives in Kuopio. She's married.
And the best part is, she is willing to buy the meat or chicken for me..and send it to my house! Alhamdulillah ! Another superb Finn woman.

I am damn lucky !

That's all for Monday. Gotta spend the night at Hayley's ! Mwah !

Yours truly, Maisara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home