I ain't talking, I don't want to.

Try to listen to what we're not saying.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Greatest,

I had one of the best weekend in my life.

I went to a place, Krista's aunt's house, Minna's sister's crib, about 1 hour and 30 minutes by car, from our house. It is by far, one of the most beautiful places I have ever been ! The place was just, mesmerizing, on how He can create such great scenery.

The house was just by the lake, they had a smoke sauna (which is like, the tradition for Finns) Well, it was old. And I've never been in a sauna since I got here. I don't really like it. The smoke made the whole place black, and it smells kind of funny. And they had a boat, named by their daughter, "Maria". Sweet. We had lunch by the lake, Ani (Minna's sister) made the most delicious rasberry pies, ever.

I went fishing! For the first time in my life! And it wasn't that bad actually. I thought it would be very boring yada yada yada, but it was kinda fun ! FISH = KALA. I was shouting "kala kala come here come onnnn" all the way. Haha. First 10minutes, I got my first fish! It was the biggest we've caught. And the view, was just superb. The sunset was breathless. Krista's uncle was superr nice. And I had fun! That's the best part.

Here are some photos for this beautiful trip. The house is like in the middle of nowhere.


Peter, preparing lunch.


Smokinggg saunaaa.

The lake. AHHH

His house. Superb view.


Ani's strawberry cake. Yummy!


My lunch :)

The whole fam.


My first !


And..
"The shining of the sun,
On my midnight summer,
I wish I couldn't run,
Stay here forever.

With the ways and the wills,
I have my faiths,
One of the best part of my life,
I shall say in grace." -Maisara

love, M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home