I ain't talking, I don't want to.

Try to listen to what we're not saying.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jyväskylä,

Hot city, hot guys!

Spent the whole weekend in Jyväskylä, 2hours from my place. It's a student city I supposed? Banyak university kt sini. Pergi mana-mana je, Ya Allah ramainya jejaka tampan (sebab Siilinjärvi harapan nak jumpa orang handsome). Orang yang duduk sini (Krista) pun kata benda sama. Dia semakin galak dan mulutnya sentiasa terbuka kalau ada jejaka berjalan sebelahnya. *geleng kepala*

HARI INI ENTRI MELAYU CAMPUR INGGERIS. My blog, my problem :p

Oh, sampai-sampai je sini, terus pergi go-cart. And btw, this is where the Rally competition was born..about few years back. Ala, game Playstation yang Rally tu. Yes, I've seen the tracks, the place, the game. Weeheee.






Heh, then we went to the city, bought something for myself. Then we walked like, 2km to the hotel, which is VERY far for me since I hate walking, but I did it! The hotel view was awesomely heaven. Our room was viewing the lake, pretty large lake. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l ! Took a walk at the so-called-beach, then went back. Penat. Heh.


The next morning, (this is a highlight for Abah) I went to Green Land, I wish you were here. The place's like, trees, flowers and garden heaven ! Big. Hotter than your Mahta or that agricultural something tu.


Seeds anyone?






30m, tiny part of this place.

Went home. Straight away to Satu's bbq party. Great night.

Great weekend.

More n more love, Maisara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home