I ain't talking, I don't want to.

Try to listen to what we're not saying.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Why do you fly so fast?

I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME, NOT NOW, NOT YET.

Can I stay just, a little longer?

This makes me cry. I'll be leaving, in 2days. 2 days! 6weeks ain't enough for me. I just got new best-est friends I can't imagine I'll meet, new soulmates, now I have to go? Shoot me, twice, in the head.

Time flies. I do miss my parents, my sisters, my brothers, Pacat :) though.
Part of me is screaming wanting to stay, the other part says I wanna go home. This is, such a great phase of my life. A confusing one, too.

I'll be packing my bags, my things, my clothes tomorrow. And will spend the whole day with them, and just, being scared of what I've to face, the reality in Malaysia. New stress, new life, the beginning. School is over, now is the world. Life's a great teacher. I made mine great..so far.

As for the other happy phases I've had with, Adi Ridhwan Wan Hanafi, Happy Legal Birthday. And Muhd Firdaus Juhari, Happy 20th! Have a blast! Best wishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home